Because health and safety should never be compromised.
Griffin Hospital shares in the belief that the health and safety of employees in the workplace has become an ever-increasing concern for employers. That's why we established the Griffin Hospital Occupational Medicine Center in an effort to improve the health, well-being, and productivity of our working population. Relating directly to the success of business and industry in our service area, our goal is to partner with employers to protect their most valuable asset: their employees. To accomplish this, we have combined a comprehensive array of services totally dedicated to Occupational Medicine while continuing our efforts to provide truly patient-centered care.
What is an Occupational Medicine Center?
An Occupational Medicine Program provides high-quality medical services that are designed to ensure a healthy workforce, including:
- DOT CDL Physical Examinations
- Pre-Employment Screenings
- DOT/Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Work-Related Injury Treatments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- "Smart Moves" Training for Injury Prevention
- Onsite Health Fairs
- Health Education Programs
- Medical Screening and Surveillance Programs
- Onsite Vaccination Programs (Flu, Hepatitis B, etc.)
- International Travel Health Services
- OSHA Training Programs
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- DOT Physical Exams & Medical Cards
- Random Pool Management
- MRO Services
- Third Party Collection Site
- Hearing Tests
- Workplace Wellness
The Griffin Hospital Occupational Medicine Team
Our team is dedicated to ensuring easy access to all our services as well as providing effective coordination and communication, benefiting both the employee and employer. Furthermore, we are committed to treating all clients in a very respectful, personalized, and supportive manner, reflecting Griffin Hospital's Planetree model of care philosophy.